City at the Center of the World
- Capital: Absalom (300,000)
- Ruler: Gyr of House Gixx, Primarch of Absalom, Protector of Kortos
- Government: Representative council
- Languages: Common, Osiriani, Kelish
- Religion: Abadar, Aroden, Calistria, Cayden Cailean, Iomedae, Irori, Nethys, Norgorber, Sarenrae, Shelyn
- Races: Azlanti, Garundi, Taldan, Tian, Vudrani, Half-elf, Half-orc
For more than 4,000 years, Absalom (pronounced AB-sah-lahm) has been the City at the Center of the World, a metropolis-sized showcase of the greatest treasures in all Golarion. The importance and influence of Absalom upon the Inner Sea and the whole of Golarion can not be overstated. The city not only holds a key strategic position for both commercial and military endeavors in the region, but encompasses the site of the ascension of four deities and claims to have been founded by none other than the Last Azlanti, the god Aroden. It is not without reason that the passage of time throughout the world is counted in Absalom Reckoning.